Thursday 16 December 2010

GT5: Tuned Championship

Well these pictures have been taken a while ago, this was the Tuned Championship that I entered in. While the cars themselves are stock (As in no further tweaking applied to these pre-tuned cars), one of them reached over 650BHP, and I thought that my WRX STI just wouldn't cut it. I was still holding back on the turbo because it would change the power band too drastically... Oh I forgot, I did quite a bit to the WRX, so I think I need to post something up about that later on.


So here is my LFA. By now, the car has been completely stripped, chipped, and with a load of parts bolted on to reach a final total of 713BHP @ 9,400RPM. The engine tune bumped up the red line to 10,000RPM which is insane, and with the help of the drivetrain I set up right at the beginning, the power and acceleration is literally instant as soon as you put your foot down on the gas.


You might think that the power difference between my LFA and that Mines R34 is unfair, but you have to remember that they now both weigh around the same at 1,200KG-ish, and the R34 is 4WD, giving it a massive advantage during cornering compared to the LFA.


Mind you, both the Mines R34 that I was racing were really nice, I wouldn't mind getting a stock R34 to tune up later on.
I have over 1,000,000Cr now but I guess I'm just cheap.


Me and Brian did a top speed run at SSR7, so hopefully we will be able to get that post up soon.
Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment