Saturday 11 December 2010

GT5: Improved shots

I had to look up some tutorials on how the camera actually works in GT5, so here are some (hopefully better) shots.


Apparently there was an option to magnify or something in the game. Turns out it doubles the number of pixels on the screen, and therefore making insanely detailed pictures.

So yea... From now on I will be taking the photo travel screens like these!

I also figured how to do panning shots. It was under the panning option. Been trying to take a shot of something like this for a while now, I'm glad that it turned out this way.

I also stopped using the filter as well. It changed the colours and reflections, and overall left a picture that wasn't as clear.

Or maybe I will use it again, I have no idea. PD needs to release more filters.

No comments:

Post a Comment