Monday 13 December 2010

GT5: Fiat 5000000000000000000.... i'm only kidding, it's only 500

I finally bought it after hesitating for a few weeks and what can I say...... it's truly magnificent. Handling is decent, ride comfort is excellent although I don't know if that's true or not since I haven't actually tested it in real life but take my word for it, it's comfortable. The only downside I can think off is probably power. The car just doesn't have that Umphh so guess what.....?
I shall go to the tuning shop and get every performance pack they have available for this little triumph! Since I'm low on cash at the moment, I'll do my best on improving it.


Look at it and admire it.... it's beautiful isn't it?

Nice sunny day..... just me and my Fiat 500.
(Ohhhhh nearly forgot, the trees as well. They make the background prettier but obviously the Fiat 500 is the prettiest :D)

The Boot.... it's not really spacious but who cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment