Tuesday 7 December 2010

GT5: Special Stage Route 7

Special Stage Route (SSR) is the Japanese city track that is featured in pretty much every Gran Turismo game. This time round though, they decided to put two massive straights together in order to recreate motorway racing that is infamous in Tokyo!


Don't be fooled, while the car I am using is indeed my drift spec IS-F, it has enough grip in order to make these runs. It handles even better with the stock suspension settings, but for some reason I forgot to change them....

These first two pictures are of SSR5. It has more low speed turns compared to SSR7...

And from this picture onwards, its SSR7! This is one of the two extremely long tunnels, and when I first saw these green emergency exit signs I just had to pull over just to make sure I got a few snaps of them.

This shot is probably my favourite, the car is moving at around 192MPH and I somehow managed to stick right in the middle of the tunnel.

Another shot at the same speed, I had to bump up the shutter speed on the camera to 1/8000secs.

This is on one of the ends of the motorway... Not too sure which one though.

Those flood lights are cool...
Anyway, I might start posting more frequently, depending on how much I have played. I have around two more posts worth of pictures as I speak, but I will make sure they are only daily updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment