Thursday 2 December 2010

GT5: Tuning up...

Here it is again looking a tiny bit different. The only change is the ride height, which makes it a lot better to drift. Right now, the suspension settings are probably a bit too stiff, so I would probably soften them once I get the next weight reduction upgrade.


This post is probably more photography orientated, so I won't write much...

Its also because I don't really know what to write about.

I took this picture as a comparison shot of how much lower it is now.

When I first bought the fully adjustable suspension, the first thing I did was lower the ride height without tampering with any of the spring and damper rates. The car bounces while you are going sideways like this, and the front doesn't get any grip at all, hence the skid marks from the front wheels.

I am PROUD of this shot, I'm getting better with the photo mode in this game!

I went a bit too close to the pit's cones... So I clipped a few.


Aaaandd.... I gave up after spinning out on the second corner. The car is pretty much done, the only thing left now is to tweak it.

NOTE TO SELF:
  • Stiffen rear roll bar, soften rear suspensions, see how that goes for better grip and less roll.
  • Try out flywheel.
  • Change rear toe settings, see if it is possible to set higher toe out?
  • Mess about with front camber settings, maybe rear camber as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment