Saturday 27 November 2010

GT5: iStormFX's career start

After years off waiting, the game finally arrives....with the help of Jihin's speedy delivery! :D
Hmm... I decided to choose a Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EK) '97? Well I think that is what it's called.



MY FIRST CAR!! It's pretty isn't it?
Championship white paint with a magnificent carbon hood....


Surprisingly the stock rims are really nice... so I didn't bother changing them. Exhaust pipe is new, but I don't think you can tell from this picture. Camera controls were quite tricky and it was difficult capturing a snapshot of the exhaust pipe spitting fire. :0
I guess I will have to try harder next time...



Guess where I am driving through? I'm sure it is pretty obvious. Oh yea, if you don't know who iStormFX is, it's me Brian, Jip's best friend :P

No comments:

Post a Comment