Tuesday 30 November 2010

GT5: The IS-F

I have the Lexus IS F '07 now, and it is beautiful! Slapped on some white Volk TE37 on it, although I might switch to a set of Enkei wheels... Who knows? Other mods include a coloured carbon hood (Note the small clips sticking out of the hood in the last picture), to keep a discreet feel to the car, as well as small upgrades to the intake. A twin plate clutch was the first thing I installed onto the car, since I shift a lot during corners...


After taking this picture, I realised that the car is actually sitting quite high, and since the suspension is quite soft and I had performed some weight reduction to the car, I think I need to lower it further by giving it fully adjustable suspensions instead.

Right now, the car understeers quite a bit during high speed drifts, although this does make it quite easy to maintain. First thing I would want to do now is to lower it, and hopefully work on the spring rate settings.

I will post more on the progression of tuning tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment