Monday 29 November 2010

GT5: Meet the... Wait huh?


I had to restart my career... After going overboard with the modifications on the MX5, I went bankrupt because the changes didn't really make the car any faster... What was even worse was that the money spent on it altogether could probably have bought another 3 different cars...


SO... Starting afresh, I decided to chose a Suzuki SWIFT Sport '07 since FF cars are quite fun to drive after they are tuned.

The camera controls are starting to making more sense after my dad explained to me about the different controls, as well as giving me a few guidelines on shutter speed during different situations, as well as the focusing settings.

The dual plate clutch really helps bring out the low power of the car, and I only replaced the flywheel when I bumped the power up considerably to make sure power isn't lost when going up inclines. I think the car has around 40HP less than Brian's EK9 Civic, but I'm sure its better around the corners. He tears me apart on the straight though.

Exterior mods include a set of Enkei RP03, carbon front lip, and carbon spoiler that... Doesn't look much haha.


Anyway, I don't think I'll do many live shots of this car, but it depends.
Hopefully I will be able to get a car to drift, I tried out the Lexus IS-F on the online garage, and I really liked how that handles while going sideways. Only problem with with drifting on this game is that I cannot drift at all with the steering wheel...

Either that or its the car I'm using, I'm not sure. Maybe I'll give it another try some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment