Friday 26 November 2010

GT5: Meet the MX5

My copy of GT5 came through the post a few hours ago, so I guess I can now do a diary of what I do in the game! After all, its pretty fun with all the photography and stuff...
First car I decided to get was a Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) '89... I think...
Stock blue colour, first came the spoiler, then the rims, then the hood.... And all the performance parts so far in between!


Hello there! You may already have noticed my TE37s!=D

And my shiny exhaust!

This picture is quite bad actually, the camera controls were too realistic for my liking, I had no idea what I was doing......

Next upgrades to come:
  • Flywheel
  • ...Worse tires for drifting purposes
  • LSD....? I am still not sure what that does...

Anyway, I hope this can become regular, and should be entertaining as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment