Thursday 18 March 2010

No.83


JIHIN'S DIETING TIPS!

Well what do you know, its not an one off after all.
This time I admit, I probably went a bit too far with this one, but oh well, here it is.

TORTILLA SAUSAGE MELT: I honestly cannot think of a name for this...
(Click the picture for some HD goodness)

Ingredients: Er. Tortilla wraps 2x, 5 frankfurters, red onion, sliced Gouda cheese, brown sauce.

Method: Shove the frankfurters under the grill. Meanwhile, chop the onions, and fry them. Once both are done, place a slice of cheese on the base of the wraps*, spray a load of brown sauce on top, place onions, and then the sausages (I ran out, hence the odd number).

*I grilled the wraps as well, not a good idea as they harden and makes it harder to wrap.

Suggestions: Just don't try this. Unless you are bored... Then go ahead, and let me know what you think.

"DUDE, I think I'm going to have an heart attack".
Yea... 200 calories per 10" tortilla, 150 per frankfurter, 60 for all the onion servings, 60 for the brown sauce, 100 per slice of Gouda cheese... Which totals 1470 calories... Ew.

This can NOT be good for me... Thank god I only had a bowl of noodles today for supper.
Either way I still need to cut down a lot more than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment