Monday 15 March 2010

No.81


JIHIN'S DIETING TIPS!

Ever thought about how bloody skinny I am?
Do I do a lot of excercise to work off everything?
Do I keep throwing up all the time to keep a flat stomach?
Maybe, but NOW you can have an insight to what I EAT!

SUPER SKINNY SUPPER: A healthy sandwich, washed down with Actimel.
10PM, and I have made this extremely healthy supper.
(Click picture to enlarge to "WELL HD!")

Ingredients: Bread, Butter, Batter mixture, Water, FryMax cooking oil, Flour mixture, Cod.

Method: Dunk the cod in the flour mixture, dunk it in the batter mixture, shove it in the oil at 170 Degrees Celsius for 5 minutes 30 seconds, take it out, shove it into two slices of bread with a load of butter, and enjoy.

Suggestions: WITH the butter, perhaps add tartar sauce, brown sauce, or bacon.

"HOLY SHIT THAT IS FATTENING!"
Of course not, Actimel is only 30 calories. Great fat busting drink, since it balances out the 65 calories per slice of Warburtons Soft White Farmhouse. Thats 130 calories. The Butter 60 calories for one side. 120 calories for the two sides. The cod is 450 calories. Not too bad.
In total, 700 calories. I had two of these sandwiches because I had dinner at 4PM...
1400 calories PLUS Actimel, is 1430 calories in one meal!

Well there you have it! A fat busting 1430 calories meal before I sleep!
I haven't checked, but its 20,000 calories for an average man right?
No wonder I'm so thin.

1 comment:

  1. WOOOW, Coool ;D Must Follow That Diet So I Die. *Makes Dinosaur Noise*

    ReplyDelete