Saturday 22 January 2011

GT5: Erm...

Yea that is actually all the pictures I have... So this post won't any pictures....
Anyway, I probably won't have any posted up until at least Tuesday, so yea. I have had so much done in the game that I probably haven't documented, so this post will be about all of this stuff.

I got a new drift car now I think that I will stick to. Not exactly new, since it is the 350z that I had featured already. I slapped a supercharger onto it though and how it has more than enough torque to perform on par with the IS-F... And that has around 100BHP more, which is really impressive.

I think I will also concentrate more on track racing, since I know I am not that great at. And what I mean by that is removing all HUD from the screen and braking only using scenic cues. Of course, this means that I will have to race with the HUD on in order to understand all the braking timings, but I will gradually remove them.

Lapping the Nurburgring Nordschleife has also become a focus as well, since it is extremely hard to get a clean lap while under pressure. I can do half of it without the HUD, but once I get pass the carousel, I am pretty much clueless.

Anyway, I'll try and feature all the cars that I get... I have been getting loads though, purely because of the insane rewards from seasonal event races.

No comments:

Post a Comment