Saturday 18 September 2010

No.104

Getting annoyed now.... Only yesterday, I started suddenly hearing a prolonged beep in my right ear out of the blue. It would last around 10-20 seconds before slowly disappearing.... Only the right ear as well, and it sounds like its coming from the inside of my ear.

Anyway, I'm sure someone must be wondering how or why I'm not actually looking for a relationship. You know when sometimes someone seems to be hinting/flirting/suggesting something to you? I'm pretty much tired of figuring out whether or not I can take it seriously or not, so I'm just going to give up. Unless something is blatently obvious, or is pointed out to me clearly, I'm not going to bother or give a rats ass.

1 comment:

  1. THIS HAPPENED IN PHYSICS TODAY! Except the weird sound lasted half the lesson and then subtly disappear, but then it came back Dx!

    ReplyDelete