Friday 2 July 2010

No.93

EXAMS HAVE FINISHEDDDD
Didn't do much on the weekend apart from going to Portsmouth for some cheap outlet clothes...
This week was eventful, to say the least. I've also worked 8 hour shifts yesterday and today... Which is long. And yay for another long shift for tomorrow!

I'll probably update this A LOT more often now compared to last time, ranging from games to trips on the car hopefully..... If someone takes pictures. Definately would be cool if someone got a few pictures if I decide to arrange a trip to Poole.

As for the games side, hopefully its not boring and actually interesting, as I'll try to keep it more as a creative/visual element rather than gameplay etc. Which reminds me, the next blog will be for the House that I didn't finish off. It should be a lot more interesting than the other post, so YAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment