Sunday 9 May 2010

No.89 Welcome to my house! Part 1


This. Is my house. Well.... Its kinda my house. It was actually inspired by Harrison Varma's The Mansion, a £30,000,000 mansion in Central London.







Don't judge me! I know that I will never be able to afford it, so I can at least recreate or reinterpret the building.... And then drool and envy over the virtual me that lives inside this luxury wonder.

Anyway.... This will be one of a number of parts to the virtual tour. This part being the ground floor. First off, the entrance.


If you look closely, there is a bamboo plant to the right of the door entrance. Yea, that's right, there is something growing right through the building.


This is the lobby. As you can see, the bloody huge statue that I had to build from the basement pops upwards through the ceiling and onto the ground floor. Apart from that, everything else is quite functional, with the table to place newspapers and letters on, to the board on the wall to shove god knows what.


The kitchen, like any other kitchen, has both a full dining table as well as a thingy... Counter? Anyway, my Sim has never used the dining table, because the counter is always closer. I don't blame him, I would do the same.
There is also a bar, with a load of.... alcohol. And a fireplace with a 3 storey high metal chimney... Design flaw.... But I couldn't change it. I'll get a picture of it another time.


This is where my Sim can get pumped, play games, watch TV, play foosball, and chill out listening to some classical music. They don't have jazz, so I went for the next best thing.
You can also see a sink poking out of the bottom right corner of the picture. That's the guest bathroom. I don't think you need a picture of that, since it is.... The bathroom. Unless you really want to see it to fulfil your fetishes.





Yea I didn't think so.
Part 2 coming up.

-EDIT- Oh, you should be able to see the chimney on the first picture..... Massive, but meh. Just click on the pictures for enlargements.

No comments:

Post a Comment