Thursday 29 April 2010

No.87


Reading back on some of the posts, I have realised that I am really bad at communicating what I want. I know that getting too vague will mean that it is meaningless, and getting too specific can cause unnecessary harm towards certain individuals out of coincidence.
Funny thing is, I'll probably look back at this post, and think to myself, what the fuck?
But meh. I don't think it would matter anyway.


You probably figured out that I spend a lot of effort giving myself a better image. Whether it is the way I look, or the way I treat people... My looks? I honestly couldn't give a shit about what people think..... But old habits die hard, and so I still consider myself slightly vain. Besides, it wouldn't be nice if you saw me as a slob, would it?

My personality? The way I think has been "he/she comes first". It wasn't always like that though... When I was young and naive, I bullied. Surprise there eh?
I think it was the fact that I wanted to fit in... I'm not sure myself. But if for some bizarre reason that one of these people I bullied is reading this... I give my deepest apologies... I do not seek forgiveness, as I do not deserve such a thing.

I guess that what I am trying to say, is that to think about your behaviour and actions towards a human being. Be aware of what you say, what actions you partake, what decisions are made.
Anything and everything affects everything. Cause and effect.

1 comment: