Sunday 28 February 2010

No.76


Sometimes, I look at someone and I just get an urge to punch their smug face in...
I find their plain blindness amusing, and their ignorance irritating.

Another thing that annoys me?
People that think that they are mature.
I don't think I am mature, I only attempt to be mature.
Which brings onto the next thing: They think they can make the right decisions by themselves, because they are "mature".
Oh how wrong they can be...
There is a reason why people say that the more is better, and that is because there are more minds to calculate the risks involved in a decision...
The chances in the decision...
And is more likely to be able to point out something that most people would have missed out.
To carry out a decision without any opinion from people can
prove to be a very big mistake....


EDIT: Man... Why do I loathe society....

No comments:

Post a Comment